Quality teaching is provided by exceptional educators at St Joseph’s and is very well resourced in terms of equipment and support personnel. St Joseph’s provides learning support services and special needs programs, including access to specialists in psychology.
Within a Christian framework, we provide a learning environment that is supportive and responsive to individual needs and differences and that recognises and celebrates individual student’s abilities and strengths.
We aim to do this by:
- helping all students reach their full potential, academically, socially and emotionally
- identifying individual strengths and needs
- providing appropriate interventions where necessary
- fostering the growth of student confidence and independence in learning
- working collaboratively with parents and other specialists for the benefit of each student.